Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Fotofox

I am always late finding things on the web that I think are cool. Usually some one says "Yeah, I've know about that" and then I say to myself "Hey, how about letting me in on it when you found out about it!".

So here is a cool extension I found while searching through the Firefox Add-ons: Fotofox

What is it? Here's a description from the download page:

"Easily select, tag, title and upload pictures from your computer to an
online photo service. Works with Flickr, Tabblo, 23hq, Smugmug, Marela,
and Kodak EasyShare Gallery."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It does what it says too (unlike some Firefox Add-ons). You simply sign into your Flickr account and then just drag n' drop your photos into the toolbar and hit 'upload'. It even gives you your monthly space quota that is remaining. I only have Flickr, so other users will have to comment on it's usefulness with the other programs mentioned.


Fotofox :: Firefox Add-ons




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: