Monday, March 19, 2007

Rocky Mountain Hi!

So, I got back to Cleveland today around 2:05 and, as per usual, the weather was shit: 33 degrees and wet. I'm going to give Southwest airlines a 'B' on the grading scale: they were cordial enough, they served everyone free beverages and they seem to be consistently on time (the flight from Denver to Chicago was actually early). The negatives were minimal: no in flight movie (there really wasn't enough time to watch one) and I'm not so sure about the 'A' - 'B' - 'C' seating that they use. It's great if your ticket says 'A' (from Chicago to Cleveland - first seat..) your golden, but if your ticket says 'C' - forget it, be prepared to pick a middle seat between sweaty pig no.1 and unruly child no.16. The trip to Denver was another to lock in the spaces of my memory: A marathon St. Paddy's Day DFH show, goodtimes with my closest friends and the realization that no matter how much I talk to these butt heads on Skype, nothing makes up for quality time at the local flea market and upping my rating on Wii bowling.

No comments: