Monday, February 04, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

Hey everyone!

I haven't had a chance to blog in a while - so here goes:

Since I last posted there has been some big news everywhere. Yahoo may, and most likely will, become infected by Microsoft. I say why not, Google needs a real competitor anyways, and did you think that once Google started entering into Microsoft's territory (google docs etc.) that they would really stand for that? Fair competition, nothing wrong with that.

In other news, Stone Temple Pilots will touring this summer! Yep, Scott Weiland will be back in the fold after a semi-aborted attempt at another band (Army of Anyone). The album wasn't too bad, but there is some thing about that line-up with Scott. And to all of those who think Nirvana was the best of that era, guess again. Welcome back STP!

I will check back later with more news and stuff. I gotta get back to my day job...

Fun.

-M

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: