Thursday, January 10, 2008

A New Year and even less time...

I thought I would wait a week or so after the holidays before posting another entry. I seem to be as busy as usual. I've had 5 gig's with 2 different bands over the last 2 weeks, I sometimes forget how intense shows can be or how lifeless (I was 4 for 5 in the 'intense' category during this stretch). Other projects I have going on are as follows: Produce audio promos for Podcamp Ohio, produce training videos for a utilities company (solo I might add), complete the tagging of 15,000 mp3's for my online radio station (coming soon!), purchasing new server space for my new station, Fubar podcast, recreating sites for each of those, etc. I have also been writing a few new songs, finding the time even put down a rough mix of those has been difficult. Now for the less important stuff: doing my first post on Seesmic, trying to make it to the i1002 and Fallout shelter podcasts, seeing a movie or anything not work related would be great - NO TIME LEFT FOR ME! lol...

-M

No comments: